- Open the document editor by pressing the thumbnail grid icon in the action bar.
- Make sure you are in the edit mode. To switch to the edit mode you have to press the edit button at the bottom.
- The floating edit button will have changed to a plus sign.
- Select one or multiple pages in the thumbnail grid. Selected pages are marked with a colored check mark. The actions will be enabled as soon as you have a selection.
- Press the delete button. The selected page will now disappear.
- Press the confirm button and choose a save option.
Note: Any changes that are not confirmed and changed will be lost when leaving the document editor!
Did this answer your question?