PDF Viewer supports merging two or more PDF files into a new PDF file.
How to Merge Documents in the Document Browser:
- Tap on the "Select" button (top-right corner) in the Document Browser.
- Select two or more documents that you wish to merge.
- Tap on the "Merge" button (top-right corner).
- In the new dialog, drag the documents in the the order they should be merged.
- Tap on "Done"; a new merged document will be created.
How to Merge Documents in the Document Editor:
- Open the document editor by tapping the grid button at the top right
- Make sure you are in the edit mode. To switch to the edit mode tap the edit button next to the grid button.
- Tap on the plus button at top left.
- Tap on the "Select Source Document" button to add the pages from another document.
- Save by tapping the checkmark button at top right and choose a save option.
Note: Any changes that are not confirmed will be lost when leaving the document editor!
Document merging is a Pro feature and requires a valid PDF Viewer Pro subscription.
Currently unsupported for merging:
- Password-protected files
- Image documents
See also: Merge PDF Documents on Android