PDF Viewer supports merging two or more PDF files into a new PDF file.
How to Merge Documents
- Select a file in the PDF Viewer file browser by long pressing on the cover image of the PDF. This will start the multi-file selection mode.
- Select additional files for merging by tapping them. If you want to deselect a previously selected file, simply tap it again to remove it from the selection.
- Once you're done selecting files, press the merge icon in the multi-file selection bar at the bottom.
Document merging is a Pro feature and requires a valid PDF Viewer Pro subscription.
Tips and Tricks
- The order in which files are merged (i.e. the order of pages in the newly created file) depends upon the order in which files are selected in the browser.
- The destination folder in which the merged file is created is the folder that is open at the time of pressing the merge icon.
- Selected files can be in the same directory, but you can also select files across multiple directories.
- File merging works not only for local files, but also for files on SD cards, USB sticks, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
Currently unsupported for merging:
- Password-protected files
- Image documents
See also: Merge PDF Documents on iOS