Once you start your PDF Viewer Pro subscription, it will automatically renew at the end of your trial period, then once per quarter or year depending on which subscription option you choose.
You can cancel your PDF Viewer Pro subscription at any time. It’s important to be aware that your subscription will continue for its current period before the cancellation takes place. For example:
- If you’re currently in your PDF Viewer Pro trial period and cancel your subscription, you will keep PDF Viewer Pro features until your trial period is over. After your trial, no charges will be made and you will lose PDF Viewer Pro features.
- If you pay quarterly or yearly and cancel your subscription, you will keep PDF Viewer Pro features until the current paid-for quarter or year is over — after which no further charges will be made and you will lose PDF Viewer Pro features.
How To Cancel Your Subscription
PDF Viewer Pro subscriptions are managed through the Play Store on your Android device. To manage your PDF Viewer Pro subscription, follow these steps:
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Open the side navigation drawer (either by swiping from the left screen edge or by tapping the hamburger menu icon in the top left corner) and tap Subscriptions.
- Find your PDF Viewer subscription and tap it.
- From here you can either cancel your subscription by tapping Cancel Subscription or change your primary and backup payment methods.
If you cancel your subscription, you can re-subscribe again at any time.