Once you start your PDF Viewer Pro subscription, it will automatically renew at the end of your trial period, then once per quarter or year depending on which subscription option you choose.
You can change the billing frequency or cancel your PDF Viewer Pro subscription at any time. It’s important to be aware that your subscription will continue for its current period before the change or cancellation takes place. For example:
- If you’re currently in your PDF Viewer Pro trial period and cancel your subscription, you will keep PDF Viewer Pro features until your trial period is over. After your trial, no charges will be made and you will lose PDF Viewer Pro features.
- If you pay quarterly or yearly and cancel your subscription, you will keep PDF Viewer Pro features until the current paid-for quarter or year is over — after which no further charges will be made and you will lose PDF Viewer Pro features.
- If you pay quarterly or yearly and change your subscription billing frequency, no charges will occur until the paid-for period of your subscription is over — at which point, the new billing frequency and amount will come into effect.
Important: Subscriptions renew slightly before the end of the previous period. To avoid incorrect charges, you should cancel or change your subscription or trial at least one day before it’s due to renew.
How To Change Or Cancel Your Subscription
PDF Viewer Pro subscriptions are managed through the App Store on your iOS device. To manage your PDF Viewer Pro subscription, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Settings app on your iOS device, and navigate to the iTunes & App Store section.
2. Tap the Apple ID: <your email address> item, then View Apple ID.
3. After entering your password or performing Touch ID or Face ID, scroll down and tap Subscriptions.
4. Tap the PDF Viewer Pro entry in the subscriptions list to view the management page for your PDF Viewer Pro subscription.
From this management page, you can select a new billing period or cancel your subscription entirely. For further details, visit Apple's documentation on View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
If you cancel your subscription, you can re-subscribe again at any time.